AdWords
1.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear due to a low Ad Rank

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I have problem on 3-4 Ad Groups.

QS is 6/10 some of them. Not lower than 6. Some of them has 8/10.

Even if i bid $50 it won't show. I created new ad, New Ad Group. Didn't help. What's the problem?

Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear due to a low Ad Rank, and your ad group has no recent impressions. To address this issue, focus on improving the relevance of your keywords, ads, and landing

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear due to a low Ad Rank

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @ILIA B,

It sounds like you have done a great job with finding relevant keywords... but need to rewrite the ads themselves to have better relevancy to your keywords and landing page. Don't touch the keywords at this time... just rework your ads. This Google Help File discusses writing text ads and gives a lot of great info. 

Next, please take a look at this Google Help File. Start on this page, then work your way through the right hand topics that cover Ads. 

Have fun being creative and make the best ads as possible. Let us know how things go and if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi @James_Clemens

I did it, Keep old keywords, Rewrite ad. Did't work. That's why i came here and asked.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @ILIA B,

Pause all of the old ads, review all of the links and info I supplied, and rewrite new ads. Start with one text ad and one image ad per Ad Group... then work your way to having a total of three text ads and one image ad per Ad Group.

You can't just rewrite the ad, you have to think differently and create a well-structured ad. Many people have an ad stuck in their head and they really want it... but if it is not ideally set for your keywords and landing page, don't use it.

Please take a look at this Google Help File covering the ad approval process. Let us know how this goes and if you need more help.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@James_Clemens
Thank you for your advice. I stopped old ad groups. Created new ones, Absolutely different texts. 2 Ad for each Ad Group. Didn't work. I don't know what to do. I tried couple of things but... Ad still wont's show up.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @ILIA B,

It does take time for things to work. Once you create a new ad, you should leave it for several hours, if not the next day. Google will actually send you a email if the ad is disapproved. 

If you go to AdWords / Campaigns / Ads... your ads will tell you whether they are active or not, if there is a quality issue, limitations, etc.. Look at the Status column and you will see Approved or Approved Limited or Disapproved. Directly above the status is a word cloud that you can click on and learn even more. Sometimes there will be a ? that will explain things further. 

Next to (or close to) to the Status column is Interactions. If there are clicks recorded, your ads are live and receiving clicks, which is a great thing. Google AdWords also supplies an Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool.

Please let us know how this goes for you and if you need further help.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@James_Clemens
I know it takes time before Ad will get approved.
Ad rewrite, Creating new Ad Groups. I did it couple of days ago, I did same thing this morning on another Ad group.
Ad's is Approved, Keywords are Eligible. Still won't show up. Never happened to me before. I don't know what else i can do

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@James_Clemens
Your keyword isn't triggering ads to appear due to a low Ad Rank, and your ad group has no recent impressions. To address this issue, focus on improving the relevance of your keywords, ads, and landing page, or consider raising your keyword bids if your budget allows

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

Hi @ILIA B,

If you have read everything I have posted, visited all of those links to better understand AdWords and still feel something more needs to be done, please contact AdWords Support.

1) Open AdWords.

2) Click on gear icon in upper right corner.

3) Click on Help and pick the option that best works for you. (or use the Phone Support shown)

From there let us know what they say and what you discover.

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
@James_Clemens
I'll do that.
Thank you!