AdWords
3.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When logging in today I got this message on one of my clients accounts "Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method."

And It looks like all my campaigns has been removed. Will I be able to see the campaigns and adgroups again when payment has been done?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
June

Your ads aren't running - To resume serving ads, please verify your payment method.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aleksander O,

The campaigns have not been removed, your just have the dashboard set to only show enabled campaigns. If you go to the campaigns tab and then look above the chart for a small drop down menu that is labeled:

• All campaigns
  • All enabled campaigns
  • All but removed campaigns

...and change that to All campaigns, you will see all of your campaigns.  This same drop down menu is used with Ad groups, ads, keywords, etc.. 

And if you click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on Billings & payments... then look in the left hand menu for payment methods, that is where you can fix the payment source or add a new payment method. You can click on Summary and make a payment or click on Transactions to see all of your debits and credits.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
June

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aleksander O,

The campaigns have not been removed, your just have the dashboard set to only show enabled campaigns. If you go to the campaigns tab and then look above the chart for a small drop down menu that is labeled:

• All campaigns
  • All enabled campaigns
  • All but removed campaigns

...and change that to All campaigns, you will see all of your campaigns.  This same drop down menu is used with Ad groups, ads, keywords, etc.. 

And if you click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on Billings & payments... then look in the left hand menu for payment methods, that is where you can fix the payment source or add a new payment method. You can click on Summary and make a payment or click on Transactions to see all of your debits and credits.

Kind Regards,

James