AdWords
5.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Whenever I fix it by clicking on the fix it link I have to verify my card by typing the cvc number. When I do type it in google charges me Rs 50 and then just goes back to the page that says I need to fix my billing.

What is going on? I did this 3 times and google took Rs 50 everytime but still says I have not verified. This is crazy. Somebody help!

Your ads are not running because there is a problem with your billing information

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sounds like you may need to contact your bank or reach out to Adwords support:

1-866-246-6453

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1723046?hl=en

It may be that the system hasn't reset to show your ads as active, because if your bank account is actually being charged the verification, your card credentials must be correct. Are you sure every verification transaction is an actual debit on your account and not a credit back from google? 

I'm sure if you contact Adwords support there will be a simple solution. 

Best of Luck! 

Alexa

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi @mahesh u!

adword do not charge Rs:50 but adword just test your account.

I have faced this type of issue and i am sure that you will have to change your bank card. Then your issue will be resolved. you can try standard charted, city bank or any other internationalized based which could be accepted by adword.

Hope you will find it helpful.