AdWords
4.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account isn't active - Your ads aren't running because we've disabled your account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

1 week ago, our ads stopped showing and I saw the message Your account isn't active - Your ads aren't running because we've disabled your account. I called customer support twice, but they don't see my account and say someone will call back. Nobody called back. I emailed twice and no reply.

Here are some info:

-Ads are all approved

-Credit card is valid and there is a balance of funds.

-We do not violate any Adword policies.

-On the biling page, there is a note stating You've closed this payment option. we have not!

-I have administrative access.

-I do not see the option to reactivate the account.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Isabelle

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your account isn't active - Your ads aren't running because we've disabled your account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

In the ad Policy column - what is the status?

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1722129?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello MosheTLV,

Thanks for your reply. Well, in turns out our account was disabled because Adword wants us to move to regular billing instead of credit card payment, because of the size of our business. That's all fine, the problem is the policy group deactivated out account as we passed a deadline, while the payment group had not established contact with us to make the change in the first place!! Very frustrating and loss of time for nothing.

Anyway, thanks again for reaching out!