AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have a small dedicated team at our office located 2 Davis Drive, Durham, NC 27709 (right next to IBM at 1 Davis Drive). We help guide the customers to the best fit version/platform based on our customers unique set of requirements (both business and technology). We take the time to get to know our customers and look for opportunities to make warm introductions to our network to add value any way we can. We have found that facilitating meaningful introductions to our customers creates an ever growing loyal repeat customer base. Also, given that Intuit's family of products are financial based, we have chosen to work closely with accountants and bookkeepers so that we may make quality introductions to our customers upon request. For example, yesterday we connected a new digital media creation and marketing management company business owner with one of our valued accountants and a bookkeeper!

We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

what policy of google we broke?

why my account was suspended?

what can i do to prevent this happening again?

what changes do i have to make in my account

what charges do i have to do i have to make to get out of this 

tahnk you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @IQ Financial T,

There are very specific requirements and policies that must be met to use Google AdWords and those requirements very depending on the business types. While we are a community of peer-to-peer users that offer assistance, one thing we cannot do is help with suspensions. We cannot see or access AdWords accounts, we are not Google employees and their word and actions supersede anything we do or say here. 

With that said, you could have breached the Financial, Copyright, Trademarks, Misrepresentation, Data Collection, and/or Affiliate Referral... and possibly more. It could be that your landing page URL (website) of your ads was not in compliance, too. It could be that you did not have the proper terms of service page on your website. It could be that your website had malware or other invasive coding/tactics on it. It could be that your products or services touched on the unwanted software policy... or any/all of the above. 

The thing about using AdWords (or any credible advertising platform) is that a constant audit takes place to ensure that all involved are providing a quality user experience that is safe and adding value to the platform and all visitors. Everything has to be above par in all operations. 

The very first email that was sent out to you from the AdWords systems contains the wording of the issue. The wording you provide above is from a second reply, which AdWords support is clearly stating their decision is final. When they say it is final... that means there is nothing you can do now to effect it. Your email, name, company name, website, billing details and more will all be suspended from the entire AdWords system.  

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if i ill make all the necessary changes on website and campaign.. do you think google will approve us again  .. thank you

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @IQ Financial T,

It is hard to say, but you should certainly make all the changes and try... and I do hope you are successful. 

Kind Regards,

James