AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was wondering is there any way to get my Adwords account unsuspended, I was young and Dumb When I was trying Google Adwords I was just following Ebooks I found and Had No idea How to use it or do advertising and I guess the ebooks i was using were not teaching me right and was against google rules.

Is there any way I can appeal this? It's been years since I've used AdWords. I honestly Want to use it just for my new Youtube Channel I'm Starting. I'm not even using it for anything else.

Obviously Its my fault for being stupid and not understanding what I was doing, but Im older now and wiser.

Any help would be great thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: Your account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Toby M
The domain has to be fixed prior to any appeal. This is a cornerstone of Google's reinstating process.
You should first gain control over the domain and fix it.
This does not guarantee though that you will be unsupnded. In cases of severe violations - suspension is for good.
Sorry that there isn't much optimism in my reply... Smiley Surprised

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Tody,

Just follow the following steps and you should be up and running once all criteria is met

Fix a suspended site
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704383?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Toby;
How long was that?
Have you fixed the domain since then?
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Its been years. I deleted all ads, i don't even have that old domain anymore. I honestly just want to use Adwords for a new Youtube Channel I will be running. Basically just doing unboxing and Vlogging.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Toby M
The domain has to be fixed prior to any appeal. This is a cornerstone of Google's reinstating process.
You should first gain control over the domain and fix it.
This does not guarantee though that you will be unsupnded. In cases of severe violations - suspension is for good.
Sorry that there isn't much optimism in my reply... Smiley Surprised