AdWords
4.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended- it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This is seriously very frustrating when you know you are more then 100% right at your part and all of a sudden google comes into the picture and say you made a blunder mistake. I completely understand google has all rights to suspend the account and disable the services however that does not mean google will actually kill somebody and not letting know the reason WHY ?? or Slapping anybody and when asked telling had to slap no reason so slapped. I have been running my account for a long time however did not play my ads for a while so thought of promoting my another business, went ahead designed my site and submitted my ads o review it further. It ran for few minutes, got good number of impressions with clicks. It made me happy to get the responses from the customers and thought to get good responses from customers, however after pausing the ads (Since the amount was deducting from my google adwords billing), i got an email stating that my account is suspended due to repeated violation. The Exact reason : "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies". When i checked the policy details it clearly says that i was eligible and ads ran still it got suspended with gooooood nooooooo reason. I still take google point of view in failing to understand the policy which makes my account inactive however at-least google must have let the reason know the reason WITHOUT COMING ONTO THE CONCLUSION OF SUSPENDING THE ACCOUNT. It seriously sounds like killing the person and not knowing the reason WHY ?? PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES LIKE GOOGLE DID IN SUSPENDING THE ACCOUNT WITH NO REASON OR NOT TELLING THE CUSTOMERS WHY ?? BUT AT-LEAST LET CUSTOMERS KNOW WHY PRECISELY ALSO SHOULD HAVE GIVEN A CHANCE TO MAKE THAT CHANGE AND THEN REVIEW IT AGAIN BUT NOT SUSPEND THE ACCOUNT DIRECTLY.  I HAVE READ ALL MY POLICIES AND UNDESTAND EACH AND EVERY FACT OF GOOGLE THEN I MADE MY WEBSITE ACCORDING TO THE POLICY OR FOLLOWING THE POLICY STILL ACCOUNT IS SUSPENDED. I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY OR WHAT TO DO WITH THE EMAIL SENT TO ME FROM GOOGLE. HOPE SOMEBODY CAN GIVE ME SOME ANSWERS OR GOOGLE CAN HELP ME OUT IN THIS. GIVING A CHANCE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS WILL HELP YOUR BUSINESS TO GROW BUT THE WAY GOOGLE BEHAVED CAN LEAD TO VERY BIG LOSS. THINK FROM THEIR CUSTOMERS POINT OF VIEW. Sorry for writing the text in caps but i am very very frustrated with the response got from google. Please find below my websites details along with the cusomer ID .

http://webdcreative.com

798-827-6222

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account is suspended- it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policy

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Amit,

I can understand your frustration. Maybe I can help you understand what advertising policies you were in breach of with your campaigns?

The link you provided (which is a fake design agency website or at least a demo site) - is that the site you were using in Google AdWords?

Ali

Re: Your account is suspended- it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes thats my website and thats what i am trying to advertise it on google adwords. if at all i am trying to advertise my business using a demo site or a site to get business that does not mean it is a fake design agency website or i am trying to enagage users to get their work done from me or from my organization. Its all customers choice if at all they like my business by looking at my website or they dont like it after looking at my website but dont think thats actually violating any policy, does it anywhere says like that??? Seriously your answer did not make ANY SENSE AT ALL. Listen to my question again. What i am saying, i am saying why my account is suspended ??? If at all it is suspended then i should know the actual reason WHY ?? and the last question is If google thinks this is kind of fishy, instead of suspending the Account they should let me know in advance by emailing me stating change the content, Ads, Website, Images, Themes ETC. I would have made that change and if it still creates some problem then Suspend the account by telling REPEATED VIOLATION. Hope now you got i mean.

Thanks

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Amit,

Please try and answer my questions simply - that's all I ask. All I asked was whether that was the site you were promoting - I haven't answered your question, in face I was saying I would try and help you find out why.

Do you have examples of keywords or ads you were using, or have you ever used the account to promote any other website?

Again I urge you to simply answer the questions.

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes thats my website and this is what i was trying to promote.

Let me share the answers one by one:

was whether that was the site you were promoting : Yes
examples of keywords: web site design, design website,site design,create website,Free Email Account,log into my account
ads you were using : Sign in to Your Account
Get into your Email Account Today
webdcreative.com
have you ever used the account to promote any other website : Yes, my wife is a wedding planner and she runs her business and work as a wedding organizer, Her account was running using her website i.e. http://wedsdream.com.
I created another campaign using my website of designing websites.
The moment i have added another campaign ran my campaign got impressions clicks paused the ad account got suspended. DON KNOW WHY ??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Access granted Ali to get into my Google Adwords Account. What can you give as an answer now ??

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 7
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Amit,

You were bidding on terms like "email" and "log in" with ad headlines set to "Sign in to Your Account".

That, in my opinion, is the reason for your account being suspended.

Do you understand why those keywords with that ad copy would have led to your account being suspended?

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I DONT UNDERSTAND THAT PART AT ALL.

My question is if at all my ads were creating issues then ads should have get disapproved or any keywords are the problems then WHY KEYWORDS GOT APPROVED should have get disapproved but WHY ACCOUNT GOT SUSPENDED ????
Reason of mentionin keyword like Signin or email is like to get responses from the customers about creating their own email account for their business for free with purchase of domains + hosting. When you purchase domain + hosting you get unlimited emails to create for you or for your business or for your employees.
Reason of writing the text like that just to let users know that they can get into their own email account for free with their website. Nowhere mentioned that i cant use those texts, this does not come into copyrights at all like Hotmail email free, gmail account free,yahoo email account free, ETC. i never used any brand name or any copyrighted content anywhere on my website neither mentioned in the keyword. The tagline was normal without any copyright. if at all email sign in or anything like are copyrighted then let me know NOT TO USE THEM. MY ONLY PROBLEM IS TO GET THE ACTUAL REASON WHY Y ACCOUNT IS SUSPEND ?? ALSO SHOULD HAVE INFORMED ME IN ADVANCE FOR ME MAKE THAT CHANGE BEFORE SUSPENDING THE ACCOUNT. Next point is now would how come ads keywords got approved when account had to be suspended ???

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Amit,

Are you saying you don't understand why your account got suspended? You don't see a problem with people looking for their email accounts and seeing your add that says "Login to your email account" ?

Just answer that yes or no question please. I really hope you understand what you did wrong otherwise it's likely you'll end up breaching policies again.

Ali

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ALI,

I understand your part however i disagree with our replies. "Login into your Email" Can be for the users who would like to make their email account by purchasing the domain and hosting. This sentence does not mean that you are actually signing to your email account like yahoo hotmail gmail. my meaning of saying or my point of view is different what you think or google thinks. Again next point of mine if at all my ad was a problem or any keyword then how come they got approved ????? if at all they got approved then every customer will think all is good and we are standing on the right track of a ride. Instead of suspending the account google must have disapproved my ad + keywords. Hope now you understood my problem ..