AdWords
3.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to know the reason that why my account is suspended even i have checked all the things regarding account, ads, website and billing, but it is particularly showing that you account has been suspended due to suspicious payment activity.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @foxx n,

All billing issues have to be resolved directly with Adwords Support, since no one here can see or access accounts. 

Open AdWords, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, and either call the phone number shown or click Help and use another method to interact with support. 

Further, you would have received an email with details and steps to take to resolve. Basically, there is something wrong with the payment source or in the billing information within your account.   

Kind Regards,

James

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

What James says is correct, spot-on.  Also you should be aware that once an account is suspended, Google has the right and sometimes the need to stop responding to communications from any particular account.  

They are under constant bombardment by campaigns which violate terms of service (policy), and they do send instructions re: what to fix.  So if the violation is egregious, persists over time, or occurs repeatedly, the account may be permanently banned and Google will no longer respond.  

Otherwise, they would be locked in a never-ending loop corresponding with suspended accounts.