AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello I would like to know why google is suspending all the sites that i am managing,

Below is the typical message google sends

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts. Learn more "

I went to the bank and they told me everything is okay with the cards i am using, i wrote to google and made an appeal but they keep on sending another common typical message indicating that the account cant be re-initiated. When i write to them again they keep on ignoring me

I have done everything i can but all in vain.

I run an online marketing agency for different customers but day in the day out google is suspending their account claiming that suspicious behavior in payment activity. I really would like to know whether Google just black listed our country "UGANDA" for its services because this is too much. 

Its not that they are suspending one account. They have suspended 15 accounts with different domains claiming suspicious behavior, these websites being advertised are not doing anything illegal. Some are for non profit organisations and others are for professional services.

Please Google if you care about us and our businesses do something to let us know whether UGANDA is blacklisted for your services or our banks are not allowed to make payment for your services.

Before i wrote this post i have made a bunch of research but still cant find the reason why the sites are being suspended.

I am waiting to hear from you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Suspicious activity as the terminology suggests means that and the system was triggered by a signal of a REAL suspicious activity.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Now Moshe TLV what shall i do to stop this