AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just created a brand new account that got IMMEDIATELY suspended stating "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts." this is a brand new account I don't see why it got suspended how am i supposed to assist my clients if the account got suspended before they can even advertise 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tanika w
July

Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, @tanika w

Accounts will be suspended if the advertiser violates AdWords policies or Terms and Conditions in an egregious or repeated manner.

You can also get back your suspended account follow by below link

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6381844?hl=en

Regards

Abdul Waheed

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author tanika w
July

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi, @tanika w

Accounts will be suspended if the advertiser violates AdWords policies or Terms and Conditions in an egregious or repeated manner.

You can also get back your suspended account follow by below link

https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/6381844?hl=en

Regards

Abdul Waheed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Abdul W thanks for your response.

I recently have been seeing this a lot on some of my clients accounts. I have filled out the form but have yet gotten a solid answer on why it got suspended for this reason or how to prevent it. I just need to know why the account get suspended for this reason so I can make my other clients aware that google doesn't allow this particular thing. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

@tanika

Actually, It could not confirm exactly that why account suspended. Because it’s huge policy level which we can get after reading that where we are mistakenly actually. A miner mistake is also become a violence of policy, I’d suggest you, should go the link which I sent you, and read it because you can get better solution as per your exact mistake.

Regards

Abdul Waheed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Abdul W 

Thanks for the information. I will check out the link and read more about it

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You well come @tanika w

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, my account got suspended due to "suspicious behavior in the payment activity".

I had an account which was 3 months old and got suspended due to a violation of Google policy (untrustworthy behavior). then I created a new account on the new system new IP new host new URL and new credit card but the billing address of both the cards for were same. Just after entering the billing details I got the message "  "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts." policy violation untrustworthy behavior site suspended 

Same reason as that of the previous account. 

I know the account is not going to be recovered. all I want to know what precautions to be taken for creating new AdWords account?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

this is a rather old thread.

creating a new account, in reaction to a suspension,
is also a policy violation and grounds for suspension --
in addition to the original suspension.

some suspensions are simply permanent --
any advertising with google, in any form,
with any account, or any website, or any
type of ad, at any time, is not allowed.

the best likely course, after a permanent suspension, is to simply
find other methods of advertising -- that do not involve google --
for example, local newspapers, magazines, television, billboards,
radio, other on-line advertising venues, etc.

Re: Your account is suspended - We

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
what if I use a different website different card different IP for different
business??

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 10
Top Contributor

permanent suspension flags are usually placed

on a specific advertiser -- not on any website,

nor any card, nor any specific ip-address, nor

any specific ad, nor any ad that a business or

person may place in the future.

generally, attempting to change a website, or card,

or ip-address, in reaction to a suspension, is also

considered a violation and and will simply make