AdWords
2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Your AdWords account is suspended - Your account violated the Circumventing systems policy.

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 11
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

I am not quite sure what you want.

If you want to know how or why you were able to run the campaign initially, then Google does not manually check every single advert. This would not be possible due to the number of adverts being run on Adwords and the amount of human resources needed. No one on here (a peer to peer forum) can give you an exact detailed explanation why your account was suspended, however the website you listed has clear major violations.

Circumvention is one of the most serious policy violations and something that Google takes extremely seriously. It is very rare for Google to overturn this suspension and I believe it only happens when there is a mistake on Google's behalf.

When it comes to major and repeated violations, Google does not give second or third chances. If you are subject to a permanent suspension, then you are not allowed to advertise again with Google. If you open a new account, you are immediately violating the circumvention policy. This is why account owners need to be extremely careful with what they advertise.

I am sure @MosheTLV will be able to confirm what I've told you.

Highlighted

Your AdWords account is suspended - Your account violated the Circumventing systems policy.

Top Contributor
# 12
Top Contributor

No- one is saying you were trying to get away with anything - just outlining the facts - this site is unlikely to ever be allowed to advertise.

The fact that it ran for a while is simply because sometimes it takes a while for the approval process to complete and Google tend to give advertisers the benefit of the doubt.

There is going to be little you can do to reinstate the account - and - unfortunately, if you have other clients under the one account they will likely be affected.

I know you're probably thinking that I'm not helping either - but it may simply be that you don't want the answers we are giving you.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 13
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That is exactly my point..  It did run and it ran after I was on the PHONE with someone..  

(I called to speak to someone about this campaign FIRST)

so if there was an issue this should have NOT run in the first place.. 

all this information is within Google grasps..    

So I was EXTREMELY surprised that my account was suspended..   simple as that..

and to be FRANK, if they are suspending my account I would like my monies BACK on what I already spent ..  :-) 

(making light of the situation)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 14
Top Contributor

@Uri L;

To wrap up the replies by my colleagues which were comprehensive: The site must be fixed. The rule is simple: if you don't have control over the content of the site- do not advertise it.

This is a firm, non-negotiable,"hard as steel" Policy by Google with no exception: a site in violation MUST be fixed prior to appealing.

[edited: proofreading and typo]

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 15
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what do you mean by fixed???  and how do I get it FIXED prior to appealing???

is there something I should ask the guy to FIX on the site????

any help would be appreciated???

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 16
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@MosheTLV

I am making an assumption that there is NO solution to this???

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 17
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

All you can do is fix the site by making sure everything (ad text, keywords, landing page etc.) is 100% compliant with Google's Policies and then submit an appeal.

However, I can say with a high degree of certainty that you would not be successful with an appeal in this case. There are far too many serious policy violations with the landing page alone. Then there is the issue of Circumventing Systems, which can entail a whole list of violations.