AdWords
5.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

You've reached the maximum number of page views for this day. This page now shows ranges for search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't get accurate results anymore from the Keyword Planner. I have a campaign running. How can I see accurate results again? It was my understanding that as long as we are paying for clicks now; we would be able to get the old more accurate monthly search estimates.

The first time I visit the Keyword Planner and request results I get the below message. This has happened for the past 2 days. Before that my campaigns were not running.

"You've reached the maximum number of page views for this day. This page now shows ranges for search "

Please help.
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: You've reached the maximum number of page views for this day. This page now shows ranges for sea

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Matt,

Some recent changes are preventing you from doing what you used to do earlier. The latest updates to the Keyword Planner Tool were announced about a month ago. You may want to refer to the topic linked-to below.

*** Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Announcements/Updates-to-the-Keyword-Planner-Tool/...

Best,
Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2016

Re: You've reached the maximum number of page views for this day. This page now shows ranges for sea

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Matt,

Some recent changes are preventing you from doing what you used to do earlier. The latest updates to the Keyword Planner Tool were announced about a month ago. You may want to refer to the topic linked-to below.

*** Updates to the Keyword Planner Tool ***
https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/AdWords-Announcements/Updates-to-the-Keyword-Planner-Tool/...

Best,
Lakatos