AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Will there be a problem if I add client credit card detials for running campaigns

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am a Google Adwords Freelancer based in KSA. I have a client in KSA who wants me to run campaigns in his region. As Indian billing system is charging 15% tax, he want me to create new account for him and add his credit card details to billing system. This saves 15% tax money and also help him for accounts.

Please help me will it be a problem if I add clients credit card under my name account, as my MCC account is with my personal name. Will Google suspend my account with this act?

Reply asap, really emergency.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed S
May 2016

Re: Will there be a problem if I add client credit card detials for running campaigns

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Syed,

You can't add other person credit card detail with your Name because it seems to false entry and that entry will not accept.

I will recommend you to Create new AdWords account under your MCC and give Admin Access to your Client and tell him or teach him billing setup process. You can ask to Client that he will add his Credit Card detail in AdWords account as per below URL.

Add Payment Method:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1387956?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Syed S
May 2016

Re: Will there be a problem if I add client credit card detials for running campaigns

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Syed,

You can't add other person credit card detail with your Name because it seems to false entry and that entry will not accept.

I will recommend you to Create new AdWords account under your MCC and give Admin Access to your Client and tell him or teach him billing setup process. You can ask to Client that he will add his Credit Card detail in AdWords account as per below URL.

Add Payment Method:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1387956?hl=en

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,
Anand

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Anand,

Thanks for your response.

Yeah, I am at client place and I created a account under my MCC and let my
client to enter his credit card details in-persona in billing section, with
all his details. I submitted and the account is under review since 36
hours. Ads are already approved and hope for the best now.

Thanks once again.

Regards.
Syed