AdWords
2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Will I be able to use MCC using email Id of Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,Currently I am using my personal gmail id for my companies Adword activities. I want to sign in to Google My Client Center MCC using same email id. I tried ti sign in using same but there's one warning from Google that"This email address already has access to an AdWords account and cannot be reused."

Please provide me solution to same or any alternatives. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Will I be able to use MCC using email Id of Adwords?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Nikhil,

Welcome to community!

You need to create another gmail id and need to create adwords mcc account from that id because you have already used your personal id for campaign running purpose. So for managing many accounts you need to create a new one.

Hope this works!

Ana

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Nikhil,

First check the type of access you have to your personal Id from the MMC account. Check whether it is available or not with administrative access.
Check if that MCC is already connected with an MCC account then you can not connect your personal email as MCC the reason is "Only 1 MCC can be linked to an MCC account."

Check this post

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The process you can follow is grant access to your personal Email from individual accounts of that MCC in this way your personal Email will be a Sub-MCC

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Ana,
Will try using different email id do not having any AdWords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Archit...