AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why won't Google AdWords run my campaign

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have my campaign set up, activated on all levels, billing information plugged in, and I even set the daily billing to an absurdly high number. However, despite all of this, I have confirmed that AdWords is not running my campaign for some odd reason. What is the problem?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Nicholas,

In the ads tab, however your mouse over the little speech bubble next to an ad and see what it says after Ad showing now?.

And do the same for a keyword.

That is a quick way to find out why your ads aren't running.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Nicholas,

You might want to go to this link to check out - https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1692504?hl=en

Also, check out your keyword bids, see their status. If you find they are below the first page bid, then they wont show up. Also, if they have a lower search volume, then also they wont show up.

You might need to give more background about if the keyword bids are all fine, the adcopies are approved, the keywords dont have a low search volume status.

Regards,

Chetan

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @RobSkelton,

In addition to the suggestion shared by @RobSkelton, I would like to ask how long your campaigns being running and when the AdWords account was set up?

If the account has been setup recently then might be your account is under review to ensure the account's security, billing information and other information and it may take up to 3 business days to get the review completed.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’