1.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Why will Google Adwords not allow me to sign into my account?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Each time I try to sign into my account, I get a message come up that says:
"Hello, and welcome to Google AdWords
Let's get started creating your account.
Please enter your email, time zone, country and currency. You won't be able to change these settings later, so choose carefully.
Enter your email"

So I enter my email, and then the following message pops up:
"This email address is for an organisational account already associated with AdWords. To access your existing AdWords account, please sign in using [quotes my email again]. This email is already associated with an AdWords account. To create a new account, enter a different email address. To sign in to your existing account, click "Continue". "

I don't want to make an account with a different email, as the one used is the only general email my company has. So I click continue, and it just keeps repeating the same screen.

I phoned the support number provided, but in order to help me, they need my Customer ID... which I can't get, because I can't sign in...

Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why will Google Adwords not allow me to sign into my account?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Esprit O,

They can happen if your browser history has other Google accounts stored. 

Please clear your browser history (Google Chrome: Ctrl+H), then go to and enter your email and password connected to your AdWords account.

Please let us know how things go. 

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile