2.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Why my ad word dosn't work

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sirs,
We have join the ad words and form our account for it. A we have the key words that we have put on our account, when we make a search on those key words the some time our web page appear with the prefix ad and sometimes it not, can you please explain why.
Secondly , even we do have the ad word account our rank is lower then some of our competition company , even we appear on the second page! Can we do something about it ?
Can you please send some instructions how to overcome those problems on my e-mail >

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)

Why my ad word dosn't work

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Thanks for asking!

The Google AdWords platform can be an extremely effective advertising channel. That said, there are a huge number of variables that go into running successful AdWords campaigns, and it's not as simple as emailing you some instructions.

If you'd like to learn about Google AdWords, I recommend starting with Google's study resources, especially the Fundamentals resource, here:

Alternatively, you could look for an AdWords expert or agency to help you manage your campaigns.