AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why my ad word dosn't work

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Sirs,
We have join the ad words and form our account for it. A we have the key words that we have put on our account, when we make a search on those key words the some time our web page appear with the prefix ad and sometimes it not, can you please explain why.
Secondly , even we do have the ad word account our rank is lower then some of our competition company , even we appear on the second page! Can we do something about it ?
Can you please send some instructions how to overcome those problems on my e-mail >

Thank you in advance

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Thanks for asking!

The Google AdWords platform can be an extremely effective advertising channel. That said, there are a huge number of variables that go into running successful AdWords campaigns, and it's not as simple as emailing you some instructions.

If you'd like to learn about Google AdWords, I recommend starting with Google's study resources, especially the Fundamentals resource, here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6123881

Alternatively, you could look for an AdWords expert or agency to help you manage your campaigns.

Best,

John

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi,

Thanks for asking!

The Google AdWords platform can be an extremely effective advertising channel. That said, there are a huge number of variables that go into running successful AdWords campaigns, and it's not as simple as emailing you some instructions.

If you'd like to learn about Google AdWords, I recommend starting with Google's study resources, especially the Fundamentals resource, here: https://support.google.com/partners/answer/6123881

Alternatively, you could look for an AdWords expert or agency to help you manage your campaigns.

Best,

John