6.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Why my account suspended? how to unlock it?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i created a new adwords account few days ago, i used my Payoneer mastercard for manual payment. also created an ad related to "Car Driving".
today i received an email saying "Your account is suspended - We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts".
But i cant see anything wrong in my account payment activity as used card is on my name, also i dont have other adwords account. what can i do now to unlock my account?
i can verify my identity, i can verify my used mastercard ownership, or anything Google wants. is there any Google Employee here to help me?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why my account suspended? how to unlock it?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Ajmal,

Thanks for posting to the Community.

Since this is a public forum, we're unable to look at any personal accounts - but I'd like to offer assistance.

Given the specifics of your query, we’d recommend referring to any policy related email you've received. Typically, these emails will provide you with detailed next steps to follow; however, if you’re having trouble, we'd suggest reviewing this article about fixing suspended accounts with payment issues.

Alternatively, you may request an appeal using this link.

I hope this helps.