AdWords
5.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why is my account suspended?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

It was approved first and the ad was running fine for two weeks. I spent almost 2000 GBP on adwords and now all of a sudden the task bar is showing the message "Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies." No prior notice nothing at all. My website is a proofreading site and it has no violations of terms and conditions. Can anyone please help!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi there;

This message means that you have violated the Policy several times. Hence Google suspended you from  advertising  with Google again. 

Typically, in those cases - reinstating the account is unlikely;

I'm sorry; We can't help much.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi there,

You will have received emails about previous suspensions, which could be as innocent as your site being down. But the emails will have been sent.

Reading between the lines, my guess is that Google suspects that your site is ultimately an essay writing site, which is against policy.