AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why is Monica at the Google Sales call center so RUDE?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Why is Monica at the Google Sales call center so RUDE?

1. Attitude
  2. not helpful
  3. makes snide remarks then hangs up
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: Why is Monica at the Google Sales call center so RUDE?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Cristina,
This does not sound like an ideal experience. I'd like to get more information about this interaction. I'll pop you an email and we can go from there.

Kathleen

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi Cristina,
This does not sound like an ideal experience. I'd like to get more information about this interaction. I'll pop you an email and we can go from there.

Kathleen

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I was wondering how I go about making a complaint about a member of the Google staffing. Yesterday I received a call about google starting a website for myself. I said that I would be interested but needed time to think about it. I requested a call back for today to discuss this further.

Unfortunately, I was called into unscheduled meetings on my side and I missed 3 calls from this representative. He then used his personal number to  contact myself and as I was out of the meeting I was able to answer. He was sharp with me and did not give me opportunity to engage in any form of conversation. He then ended the conversation by saying that all he was looking for was for me to answer my phone and give him an answer. I tried to engage him in conversation and explain that I was interested but I was in a meeting and that I would like further details about what is on offer. He hung the phone up.

I will not post his personal number here but I willing to pass this on to management to investigate.

Shocked that such a big company can act this was over the phone. Has left me quite confused and upset that a company this size who is after more money off myself can act this way over the phone.

I would really appreciate a call back to make a formal complaint.

many thanks