AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I see ads with images, and i'm paying for my ad and can't load an image?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Do I have to pay for my image to display when my target words are selected? e.g. Christian T-Shirts. Why won't my image show?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Donald D,

You do not pay of your display ad to show... but when someone clicks on it. You would want to go to your AdWords account and click on the ads tab to see what is what with them. And you would want to look at the keyword tabs to see what is happening with each. Then look at your ad groups. 

If you are new to AdWords and trying to learn things and get some action, you should take some time to use the AdWords Best Practices guide. Read up and compare the info to what you are doing. 

All in all, your answers are within your AdWords dashboard and the best practice info. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
January 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Donald D,

You do not pay of your display ad to show... but when someone clicks on it. You would want to go to your AdWords account and click on the ads tab to see what is what with them. And you would want to look at the keyword tabs to see what is happening with each. Then look at your ad groups. 

If you are new to AdWords and trying to learn things and get some action, you should take some time to use the AdWords Best Practices guide. Read up and compare the info to what you are doing. 

All in all, your answers are within your AdWords dashboard and the best practice info. 

Kind Regards,

James