AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why do I always have to sign in to AdWords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Other Google products, such as AdSense, Analytics, Gmail, etc. don't require that I sign in everytime I visit. But with AdWords, I always end up at a page with a "Sign In" -link in the top right corner. To make it even more annoying, I'm currently in Thailand and I always end up at that "Sign In" front page which is now in Thai. 

Can this be solved? Is it supposed to be like this, or what's causing it?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Magnus W,

I don't think so.

If one of the Google's property can be accessed without signing in then it is applicable for AdWords also but if all of these are linked with the same email address and you are not using Incognito mode/private browsing.

Sign in and save password for all the properties in multiple tab of same window, every time you click/reopen the browser's history, all the last closed tabs will be signed in automatically.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Clear cookies and cache. This should resolve the issue.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’