AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why did my account get suppended for suspicious behavior in the payment activity)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email this morning stating that my account is suspended for suspicious behavior in the payment activity. I have submitted the form and received a message back that is extremely vague. How do I contact Adwords for assistance? this is also extremely vague, I would prefer to speak to a representative instead of electronic communications. any assistance will be appreciated, thanks in advance for your help.

Jerrod David

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why did my account get suppended for suspicious behavior in the payment activity)

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Jerrod,

Thanks for posting to the Community. If you've reviewed the email you received and believe your account should not be suspended, you can submit an appeal here. However, bear in mind that the results of that appeal process are final.

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cassie

thank you for your reply, the issue has been resolved.  Apparently my account was randomly selected to be reviewed.  The review is complete and the suspension has been removed. 

Jerrod David

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Jerrod,

Thanks for following up! I'm glad to hear the issue is now resolved.

Best,

Cassie