AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why can't I speak with a marketing person!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been trying for over an hour to speak to someone about marketing.  I am told that if I don't reveal my website and business information, no one will speak with me about how some of these Google products work!  I have thousands to spend on marketing...but no one seems to want my money.  Then I'm told to create an account, THEN someone will speak with me.  HOW do I know I want an account with you if I can't get some basic questions answered about your marketing products!  Ridiculous!

4 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Why can't I speak with a marketing person!

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Christina,

Phone support is only available to existing customers, but there are many, many online resources available to you to help you make your decision. Start with the Community is a great first step, and we'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have about advertising.

The AdWords Help Center is also a thorough resource. I recommend looking through the Getting Started section first.

Hope this helps,
Cassie

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by CassieH (Community Manager)
November 2015

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Christina,

Phone support is only available to existing customers, but there are many, many online resources available to you to help you make your decision. Start with the Community is a great first step, and we'd be happy to answer any specific questions you have about advertising.

The AdWords Help Center is also a thorough resource. I recommend looking through the Getting Started section first.

Hope this helps,
Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I looked online and through other customer's questions, and the help center... and and and . I spent some 2.5 hours looking and still cannot find the answers to my questions. I cannot believe you treat potential customers this way! Shame on you.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Christina,

No support can troubleshoot or help you without having information.
Suppose you ask about your disapproved ad then how it is possible to make changes to that ad without any information.

Even if you are new and not capable to draft or structuring your adwords campaigns, adwords team(campaign manager will be assigned to you) can create the campaigns for you but again you need to provide all nesessary informations.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Christina B,

If you need to discuss marketing strategies, the whats, the hows, and so on.... the best place for you would be - Google Partners. Visit this link and search for Google Certified Partners, connect with them, ask your heart out and proceed with the one you are pleased and convinced with. They all are certified and would love to connect with you. 

Alternatively, if you want to connect with an individual expert and not to a company, explore this community and connect with experts by visiting their profiles. Be assured, you will be heard in the best possible manner. 

But be aware that talking to either Google Partner or to an individual expert, you are not talking to Google itself, rather to experts who know the subject matter well. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Christina.... what exactly are the questions you wanted to get answers to?
If they are generic then we can probably help, but, as previously mentioned, Google will want you to set up a n account to access telephone help - By the way - there is no cost to this... you can set up the account and not take anything live - won't cost you a penny and then you will have access to the really great phone support that Google can offer - but they are going to want to know about your business and they'll want to look at your website - after all, you do want the information and advice they give you to be relevant and it is clearly not the same giving advice to someone with an ecomm site and someone with a B2B lead gen site...

I'm pretty sure that whatever your questions are, we are going to be able to point you in the right direction and, as @Ratan-Jha suggests, there are partners and other experts you can reach out to - albeit on a commercial level.

Certainly if you have the larger budget you mention, I would recommend you speak to professional account managers as well as Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am a adwords customer, can you have a telephone number that I can call please

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please call me at to go over my campaign and help me set up for the USA

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Big recommendation - please remove your telephone number as this is a public forum.... you can reach support in your country
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1385067

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks