AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why account went to suspension without any notification or correction massage?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hye .

i am so much surprised that my account gt suspended without notifying me any error that i should correct and there was no any warning before suspending my adwords account . So dont you guys this so thats its so rude .
at least there should be any notification and issue discussion before taking this major step . after all i am google customer . Google should help me .

please advise whats the issue with my account and how it got suspended . i need proper pin point reason for suspension .

thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You must find the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google. This is  the key!

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello @Admin F,

Only Google support team would be able to tell you the reason for account suspension. I would advise you to contact the google support team either via chat or email regarding your issue. 

Regards,

Syed Sayem Mustafa

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello Sir 

are you from google team ? or if you are can please advise why i didnt get any e mail and notification regarding account suspension on e mail . while on the adword account it shows that its suspended

please help .

thanks  

Re: Why account went to suspension without any notification or correction massage?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi there;
What was the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google? (Look for this email - it is the key for understanding the issue)
Please share the URL of the site suspended.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Actually Account is suspended . All ads showing approved status . No any of the add is showing disproved Status.

and website url is www.flyinghawk.co.uk

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Admin F
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

You must find the reason for suspension mentioned in the email received from Google. This is  the key!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Policy violation:
Untrustworthy Behavior

About this violation:
When we suspend an advertiser for untrustworthy behavior, it typically means there is something fundamentally wrong with the business itself, posing an immediate threat to our users' safety -- whether online or offline.  Examples of untrustworthy behavior include enticing users to part with money or information under false or unclear pretenses; presenting a false identity, business name, or contact information; charging users for products or services typically available for free; and sites that are "phishing" for users' information.

We take untrustworthy behavior very seriously and consider them to be an egregious violation of our policies. In determining whether an advertiser or site is untrustworthy, we may review information from multiple sources including your ad, website, accounts, and third party sources. Advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy will be immediately suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy behavior is a severe violation. As mentioned in Google's explanation  about this violation,  "advertisers or sites that are found to be untrustworthy will be immediately suspended and won't be allowed to advertise with us again".

We cannot help. Sorry