AdWords
1.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why My Website Ads has suddenly suspended by Google Adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are using Google Adwords form 3 months. We did not face any problem from Google Adwords. But Yesterday, All my Ads were Suspended and showing that there is an Misleading Content and Site Suspended suddenly. We did not change anything in the content part recently. Plz suggest me to how can resolve this problem.

And I have seen Google Adwords Policies and gone through my entire website, i did not find anything.
Plz suggest me.
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Re: Why My Website Ads has suddenly suspended by Google Adwords?

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @Suneel Kumar J

A review of (a site) content can be launched at any point, not necessarily  immediately upon launching a campaign. So, reviewing your site for policy compliance after 3 months is not uncommon.

I looked briefly at your site: (a "deep"  review is beyond our scope and the time we can allocate.)

• All claims on your site must be supported by the common acceptable medical and scientific  practices.
  • Also, any claim about an FDA approved procedure, must be supported by the relevant FDA documentation;
  • If there are restrictions on the procedure, a proper disclaimer must be posted..

I would recommend reviewing all content of the site and verify compliance of the language and text.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hi Sunil Kumar,

Can you share the suspension reason mentioned in your Ads by Google.

So, it will be helpful for giving more detailed solution for your query.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Site suspended

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hello Suneel Kumar J

If we were able to see a screen shot of one of the suspended ads and the final url that it goes to. we may be able to help more. 

You can also contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat as someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you.

to get this information click on the Gear on the top right of your AdWords account and click on HELP. that should give you all the options to contact Google for your area. 

Live Chat.png

Badged Google Partner
# 5
Badged Google Partner

Here are a few other links that may help you fix the issues. 

Fix a suspended site

Fix a disapproved ad

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee2 (Google Employee)
October 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello @Suneel Kumar J

A review of (a site) content can be launched at any point, not necessarily  immediately upon launching a campaign. So, reviewing your site for policy compliance after 3 months is not uncommon.

I looked briefly at your site: (a "deep"  review is beyond our scope and the time we can allocate.)

• All claims on your site must be supported by the common acceptable medical and scientific  practices.
  • Also, any claim about an FDA approved procedure, must be supported by the relevant FDA documentation;
  • If there are restrictions on the procedure, a proper disclaimer must be posted..

I would recommend reviewing all content of the site and verify compliance of the language and text.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Additionally,

Testimonials need a disclaimer that says that results many vary, etc.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you All for supporting me by giving valuable information. As @Terry Crowder request, here I am sending screenshot of mail from google adwords.

TPC.JPGAll Ads and URL(Website Home page & All Procedures) have suspended

Badged Google Partner
# 9
Badged Google Partner

Hello

You should definitely fix the issues that Moshe TLV and RobSkilton pointed out and then resubmit it for review. If it continues to be suspended at that time you should call Adwords Support, they should be able to give you more information.