AdWords
5.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why Live Chat option is unavailable these days?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I would like to know why live chat option is unavailable these days in my Adwords account? I am managing so many client accounts in my MCC and live chat option was very helpful to get an instant support while creating new campaigns and measure performance. But these days I couldn't see it available and always it shows disable. Could you please help how can I enable it? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the Community. The availability of support options varies a bit based on your location and the time of day. I will pass this feedback to the relevant teams.

If chat support is not visible to you, I would recommend trying our Social Media support options if you haven't already. We have English support available 24 hours a day Monday-Friday on both Twitter and Facebook, and members of our support team will be happy to help if you direct message us or post to us!

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I think is bogus that you guys took  that option out. I know you guys want to make changes on your support strategy but don't take out what helps adwords resellers like the chat support. I would like to see it back too.