AdWords
6.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Why I can't add other websites?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, my account is working fine until few days ago, I want to add my blog into "Other product" section. Once I had clicked submit, they show the message "We apologise for the inconvenience, but we are unable to process your request at this time. Our engineers have been notified of this problem and will work to resolve it." I have no idea why it appear. My account is created via YouTube and now I can't add my blog website for advertising. Please help! I tried it before and I get rejected. =(

1 Expert replyverified_user

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi there,

Thanks for posting to the AdWords Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulty you're encountering. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please share more details about where you're seeing this error message display?

Thanks!

Best,

Spencer

Re: Why I can't add other websites?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm facing the same problem here. it appears when I try to add my site to show ads on it 

my ads > other products > but the site link > submit ... here is the message Capture.PNG

*these steps are done as written here: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/2534771?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I am also facing same issue for a while with same above settings .Please do let me know ,what needs to be done from our end to get it result back .