AdWords
5.7K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Where can I download my pdf of adword certificate

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where can I download my pdf of adwords certificate

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Aman M,

If you are wanting to take more AdWords certification tests, you would visit your Google Partners account and click on certifications in the left hand menu stack.

However, once you finish an exam and passed it, you will need to click on My Profile at the top of the left hand menu stack. Under your profile image, you will see passed tests listed. Click on each one and they will expand and you can save them to your computer and print them, etc..

Please keep in mind that we must pass at least two tests to be certified. We need AdWords Fundamentals + one other product (mobile, search, display, video, shopping). Passing only one test does not make us certified.

Kind Regards,

James 

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Aman,

Try signing in at google.com/partners and clicking "Certifications" on the left side menu.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Aman M,

If you are wanting to take more AdWords certification tests, you would visit your Google Partners account and click on certifications in the left hand menu stack.

However, once you finish an exam and passed it, you will need to click on My Profile at the top of the left hand menu stack. Under your profile image, you will see passed tests listed. Click on each one and they will expand and you can save them to your computer and print them, etc..

Please keep in mind that we must pass at least two tests to be certified. We need AdWords Fundamentals + one other product (mobile, search, display, video, shopping). Passing only one test does not make us certified.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Where can I download my pdf of adword certificate

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi James,

I have already given the AdWords Fundamentals + Video advertising exams and i still cannot find the link in my profile under my profile image. I am getting the certifications under exams and certifications only, which i am unable to download and save.

Can you help me out on this one?

Thanks,

Zainab

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Zainab B,

If you just passed the exams, they can take a day or so to appear. However, if it has been longer than that, you would go to Google Partners and look in the left hand menu stack and click on My Profile. On that page, you will see all of the exams you have passed. You can click on them to download and/or print. This is where your certifications are housed. The actual exam pages is where you take the exams and see a pass or fail message.  

If you still do not see your certifications, you can look in the upper part of the page, sorta centered, for the button with the word ?HELP. You can click on that and contact Google Partners support who can access your profile with you and provide more personal help that we cannot do here (since we cannot access accounts).

Kind Regards,

James