AdWords
3.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

When does the Previous Month Data Become Available? (Nov2016 still not available in Keyword Planner)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey all, just curious as to when to expect previous month data to become available in the Keyword Planner Date Range function?

I can still only access October 2016 as the most recent archivable data. We're 2 weeks into December and still no November 2016 data?

Is there something else in the analytics/campaign I need to pay attention to in order to see November data, or does it just take a while for the data to become available? Very confused.

Thanks,

-b

1 Expert replyverified_user

When does the Previous Month Data Become Available? (Nov2016 still not available in Keyword Planner)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Bret B,

Historical data varies based on the keywords and campaigns. So, you may need to adjust those parameters if you are not seeing enough results. 

If you have campaigns or keywords from your account you’d like to get forecasts for, you can select these campaigns to see forecasts specific to your AdWords account. These forecasts can help you decide whether to increase or decrease your bids on certain keywords and aid in planning your advertising budget. You can learn more about the functions and operations of the Keyword Planner tool here

Kind Regards,

James