3.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

What to do if in Lithuania currency has been changed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What to do if in Lithuania currency has been changed? 

Hi. In Lithuania currency has been changed so now my AdWords account is disabled. I dont know what to do. I have writed to AdWords help, but they dont answered. Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What to do if in Lithuania currency has been changed?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Let me ping on that  a colleague who is familiar with the subject;

@mildaster ?

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by topic author Fryzon M
September 2015

Re: What to do if in Lithuania currency has been changed?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Fryzon,
Glad to help. What you need to do, is either create a new Google account that you'll use from now on for AdWords (the easier way), or free your current Google account from this AdWords account in LTL. In either case, you'll have to create a new Google account anyway.

As the first choice is really easy (all you need to do is create an AdWords acc, then add your billing information and voila - use it for your campaigns), I'll write how to have your current login for the new account.
1. Have 2 separate browsers open (for example, if you're using Chrome, you can go incognito in one and log in with your account in the other one)
2. Create a new Gmail account (DO NOT OPEN ADWORDS, JUST GMAIL!)
3. Log in to your current AdWords account and add the new gmail account that you've just created as Administrator: Account settings->account access-> +Users
4. Log in to your new Gmail, there should be an e-mail with a link that says "your old account invites you joining AdWords". Click that link and register with your new Google account.
5. Open your old AdWords account, go to "account access" and click "grant access" next to your new e-mail.
6. Now log in to AdWords with your new account, go to your "account access" and click "terminate access" for the old account.
7. Log in to AdWords with your old account and create everything in EUR.

I've done this so many times that I'm 100% sure this will work. Good luck!

Milda Prušinskaitė