6.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

What's wrong with google ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received an email stating your ads are live now. And today it again suspended my account. 

NOTE THAT: GOOGLE REFUSED ME REFUND. If they can successfully charge my card, what's the reason for denying refund.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: What's wrong with google ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @sushil s

Refunds are not immediate as it has to go through processes at Google and at your bank's end. If you have not already requested your refund, you can learn how to go about it at this link

If you have already requested, you should wait for it to be processed. The usual processing time is 2 weeks for Google to process, and additional time for your bank to process.

Ratan Jha
Join me on Google+   |   Twitter

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@Ratan-Jha Thank you for the reply.

I requested refund on 4th august. it's been a month since. NO ONE FROM GOOGLE RESPONDS. All i get is automated responses at every place.

For your information google approved ads last week abruptly and now suspended again. this whole experience has been horrible.

If there is any direct email available to anybody from adwords, kindly share. I not only want to get refund  but also want to prevent people from signing for adwords. i do not want other people to suffer the same.

Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Hello Sushil,

Have you tried to call? You can contact AdWords support by mail, phone or live chat and someone at AdWords support will be able to look into the exact cause of this for you. You can get this information by clicking on the Gear in the top right of your AdWords account and then clicking on Help.

Live Chat.png