2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

What is my business paying for

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need HELP GOOGLE. I have taken over a leadership role in my company and close to zero information about our account with google has been shared with me. I have admin access but don't know why we are paying Google over $1000 a month, and would like a full breakdown of our account with Google.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
October 2016

What is my business paying for

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Taylor E,

This would need to be handled by calling into AdWords Support since we cannot see or access your account info. 

If you open AdWords, click in the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and then call the number shown, they can go over your account with you. You can also click on Help (same location) and us another method to interact with support. 

Further, you could consider hiring an AdWords professional to do an audit of the account and help manage it for you or with you. Typically, you would pay 10-20% of your AdWords spend for this. You can use Google Partner Search to location one near you or one anywhere in the world to work digitally with you. 

If we can assist with anything technical, please do let us know.

Kind Regards,

Google AdWords Top Contributor | Google Partner | GYBO | Local Guide | My Profile