AdWords
1.8K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My account is now suspended and google did not send to me why,

also I've contacted them 3 time via email and get the same response

Thanks for your continued patience during this process. We’ve confirmed that your account is in violation of our AdWords policies. Since this decision is final, the account will not be reinstated. Please avoid creating additional AdWords accounts, as they will be subjected to the same suspension.

Our support team will not be able to give you any more specifics on the suspension.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

and the phone pot did not pass me after it hear the account id

what should I do ?

I'm an advertising agency and this going worse with the client.

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of this or your other AdWords accounts

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

In my experience, there is no recourse once Google issues a permanent ban on an account.  Once it reaches that point, they do not provide any more information about what the problem is, because it would just lead to "gaming" the system. Also they do not take calls or respond after that because it would just be an endless loop.  If another account is opened it will be banned and the problem will snowball.

Sorry I couldn't bring better news, and if anyone else knows different, feel free to provide additional information.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Ok, so that is it?? 
I'm not able to create an adwords account for my business?
This soul of this business is marketing on adwords!
I messed up once! and now I have to change my website, business name, phone numbers and location to start again?
So tell me what to do now??