AdWords
2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or advertising policies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Your account is suspended - We've had to suspend your Ad Words account because it contains major or repeated violations of our advertising policies. what is does mean i am new user in internet & ad-word Saying i am Repeated Violation i do i speed AED1,062.20 money and around every time i make camping to ad word go to under review after 1 day ads run
2 Expert replyverified_user

We've had to suspend your AdWords account because it contains major or advertising policies

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Suspension due to repeated violation cannot be reversed. Currently you cannot advertise with Google further.

We can't help much

Sorry.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google is oversmart now they can suspend adwords without reason, and they also not tell you what is repeat contain voilance in your adwords acc.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Arman R,

Google follows the same process for each and every AdWords account no matter how much your are spending.

If you are complying the policies then everything is fine but if there is policy violation, sooner or later there will be suspension of the account if it is not fixed.

Here are the policy details:

AdWords policies

Advertising policies

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’