AdWords
2.2K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. HELP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are sorry, but you do not have access to this service. Please contact your domain administrator for access.

Getting this message when trying to sign in to my AdWords account. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This message  appears when you try to access AdWords using a G-suite account which  has no permission to AdWords.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a solution? I'm not sure what a G-suite account is. I made 2 new emails (one gmail and one hotmail) still got the same message when trying to sign in. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Only the G-suite admin can help

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is G-suite attached to my computer, or email? How would i find out who the admin is? Because I tried two personal emails - neither of them worked. I even tried using my phone with a secondary email. 

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

The suite is an organization account - A company  / business is the owner of the account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

You can only access Adwords with a G-suite account? But one that has permissions for Adwords (i.e. you can't use Adwords with a personal gmail account?)

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

You can open an AdWords account using any email, unless restricted by the administrator, as in your case. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am trying to access our analytics account and I keep getting this message and so does our administrator. We have an analytics account for our website that I need to access so we can get the id for our new redesigned site. Help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello

I am having this problem as well. I am the G Suite admin but I do not see how to grant permission to access "Google my Business"