AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Video Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have created an Adwords remarketing list for Video. Currently there are 40 videos tracking users in the remarketing list. To date it has worked fine. I am attempting to add a 41st video to the remarketing list (tracking users) and it will not let me save anymore. I cannot see any error message or remove any videos from the list. Anyone know what the problem is?

Is there a max number of videos you can track in a list?

Any info is helpful!

Video Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Rob,

Are using the "viewed certain videos" list or "viewed any video from a channel?" If the channel only has the 41 videos you can use the second option to capture all video views whenever a new one gets added.

Video Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hey Joe,

I am using "Viewed Certain Videos" as there are many more than 41 on the channel. Also, each video would fall into a different remarketing audience depending on type of content.

The issue I'm having is that it will not let me add a video above the 40 already being tracked. Is there a limit of 40 videos you can track with a remarketing list? And if so, is there a way to remove videos from a list? And, if that is not the case, could there be any other explanation for the issue I'm having?

Thanks.

Video Remarketing

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey Rob,

I had to try myself and ran into the same issue. 40 was the max before the save button stopped working. I reached out to AdWords support and they confirmed it's a glitch and sending the feedback to the technical team.

Video Remarketing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks Joe. Thats frustrating. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.