AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Very unpleasent and unprofessional behavior

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your 
AdWords account (customer ID <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from showing

I received this and when i click the support link, phone support only says suspended account with no option to fix this issue, email support is not shown, and chat does not work, I am very VERY disappointed with google right now which also gave me an unpleasant answer like if i stole the credit card i paid with, that is call defamation. 

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Very unpleasent and unprofessional behavior

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Martha,

you have got phone support - which I would recommend you try.

Also - please do bear in mind that google have taken this step to protect you against possible fraud. Had your card been stolen by someone else and they were using it to run their campaigns you would be much more upset. Get on the phone and they will almost certianly be able to sort things out for you

Re: Very unpleasent and unprofessional behavior

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I did get on the phone and theres no option at all to fix my account problem, i had to call and not give my account number so i could be answered by someone, the representative that took my call said they couldnt do anything to help me out since it was related to another department, she was trying to transfer me and didnt work, she said the machine didnt give her an option to select since it was only saying that i had a billing issue or something like that, i am currently loosing a lot of money all this time that i havent been able to run my ads, i need that someone actually calls me to solve this issue, this forum was the only support that ive gotten from you guys, very disappointing