AdWords
2.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Usual Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,
I have the same problem we have in so many here, I always get the message:
'There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again. If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page. [Dismiss] '

I tried to log out and log back in, log in Incognito mode, and even to change the language in English.

What else can I try to do?

Re: Usual Problem

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi @MyBeStaff c,

I get that problem from time to time as well. A couple of small things that may help you:

1. Is your Chrome (or whatever browser you are using) instance fully up to date?

2. Have you tried other browsers?

You have not mentioned these two things in your post, so I'm just checking for you.

Also, I generally find that it happens to me after long periods of being logged in, but dormant. Logging in / out immediately doesn't fix it for me, but if I totally shut down my computer and restart everything, it goes away. As such, I have gotten in the habit of totally shutting down my laptop each night (instead of just folding it over, as I have been guilty of for many years!).

I know none of those are particularly technical answers, but they work for me.

Jack Porter-Smith
Jack's G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I haven't try other browser, and haven't try to delete all cookies..
But have try to restart the PC and not work

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have try to delete all cookies, images, etc... No solution

Usual Problem

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anna Harrington