AdWords
2.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

[Uploading Advertising IDs/IDFAs] Prevailing issue on Remarketing list - Error with the last upload

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had prevailing issues with setting up re-marketing lists on my Adwords account. This used to work a couple of months ago. But something is going wrong currently. I'm quite sure, there's no error on my list (the same list gets immediately recognized on FB Ads Manager).  

Has anyone else faced these errors. Have you tried reaching out to the Adwords team?

AdwordsCampaign_OptimizationIssue.png

1 Expert replyverified_user

[Uploading Advertising IDs/IDFAs] Prevailing issue on Remarketing list - Error with the last upload

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager

Hi Meheer,

Are you still having trouble with this?

Cassie

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes... It seems like forever for Adwords to resolve this issue.

btw, I got a confirmation from insiders that this indeed is an issue at the backend.

I just wanted to understand if anyone else is facing this issue and what could be a possible workaround?

:-(

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi Meheer,

I'm not sure what you mean by "insiders," but if you've spoken with the AdWords support team about this issue then they will be able to suggest a workaround if one exists. 

I'm not aware of a widespread technical issue with remarketing list upload for mobile apps, but if you could share more information about the issue (whether it's an Android or iOS app, for example) and whether you've already spoken with AdWords support, that would help me troubleshoot the issue.

Thanks!

Cassie