AdWords
4.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Update Adwords Billing Account Settings

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

Can you please advise how I can go about updating the Payments profile, Payments contact & primary Email invoice delivery in my Adwords account?

There doesn't seem to be an option to update this in Google Adwords -> Account settings.

I can only see an option add an email address under 'Email invoice delivery' for this invoice only.

Thanks

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Agencia B,

Go to the settings cog > Billing & payments > settings > you can change Payments account nickname, Business name and address and add payment contacts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Hi there,

Looks like you are on monthly invoicing payment method. You'll have to contact Google to change any payment related information.

Best,

Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Agencia B,

Go to the settings cog > Billing & payments > settings > you can change Payments account nickname, Business name and address and add payment contacts.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Top Contributor, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’