AdWords
5.9K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Untrustworthy Behavior

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I promote Personal Loans less than 36%, but Google states I am violating a policy but refuses to give me any additional information. Nowhere do I offer more than 36% loans, I don't email the consumer, so I have no idea what the issue is.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Untrustworthy Behavior

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

That is a business issue that you will need to discuss with Google.  This is a mostly peer-to-peer forum for getting answers to technical questions about AdWords campaigns.  We are volunteers helping AdWords users resolve issues. 

Untrustworthy Behavior

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi @Tristi T,

Steve is correct that you need to interact with AdWords Support since we are not able to see or access your account here. 

Further, before you do, you should read this entire page, word for word and make sure your website is in compliance with all of the info it must clearly display to all visitors. It's not just your ads that must comply, but your entire website must, as well. 

After you fix everything, there is a link at the bottom of that page that says Contact AdWords. 

Kind Regards,

James

Untrustworthy Behavior

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James I should have mentioned the need to review the email from Google in detail. 

Also Tristi, you should be aware that once an account is suspended, Google has the right and sometimes the need to stop responding to communications from any particular account.  They are under constant bombardment by campaigns which violate terms of service (policy), and they do send instructions re: what to fix.  So if the violation is egregious, persists over time, or occurs repeatedly, the account may be permanently banned and Google will no longer respond.  Otherwise, they would be locked in a never-ending loop corresponding with suspended accounts.

Untrustworthy Behavior

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Untrustworthy behavior means that the fundamentals of the business practices  or the business model itself  cannot be promoted on Google any longer, unless you make a fundamental change to the business model.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’