AdWords
3.3K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Unfamiliar AdWords account name appear while integrating with Firebase

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone!

Today, after having convinced by the Firebase promises, I decided to try it out. While linking my Adwords account to Firebase, I came across this unfamiliar name/string/text associated with my Adwords account and I am puzzled how it came there at the first place.

I would appreciate if someone can tell me what does the value in first column, first row means (The value that appears at the red triangle region):

Adwords Linkage.png

In the past the account might have been accessed by a support representative, by any chance their name is mixed up into my account? 

Is the value that's supposed to appear at the red triangle the account holder's name? Because right now it shows somebody else's name Smiley Surprised

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unfamiliar AdWords account name appear while integrating with Firebase

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
Google support does not make any changes to account. They provide ideas and suggestions for optimization, but support staff does not take any action on campaign / account settings.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi!
Thanks for the response, I do believe that. But I am just suspecting a glitch which have somehow put someone else's name there. Which is entirely possible as I have come across some glitches with the console earlier.

Right now what I would like to know is, what does 'Adwords Account' column's value mean? Is it the name of my account? If so I can't find it anywhere in my Adwords console. I wish somebody could try to link their Adwords Account to Firebase and confirm what does the value actually mean.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

The best would be to call Firebase customer support. These fields are assigned by Firebase.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Sent a support request to Firebase, will update if I find out something worth sharing. Thanks for the response!