2.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Unable to add a new filter in Google Analytics

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello All

I requested adwords team to add a new email address as a new admin of account but they have replied a non sense reply that they will not activate my account , did i ask them to review i just ask them to add a new email address . Earlier to this month i hire a company to take care of my account and i dont know what they have done to my account, i got a account suspension, i hire a new company as the earlier one is not responding to my email or phone, i want to add this email id as a admin.

<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Guidelines, in order to remove account specifics and/or personal contact information. This is done to protect account security and privacy.

Re: Unable to add a new filter in Google Analytics

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello @searchusa 1,

Welcome to adwords community.

If i am right, your account suspended and now you would to like to give access of your account to some for analysis regarding "why suspension happen?"

If you have received any mail of suspension related then please check that mail and find exact reason of suspension and if possible then please share with us snapshot of mail.  Now second thing because your account is suspend so you can't perform any activity from your account like "share account access with some one".

I request for more information follow this article: