1.4K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me

Unable to Remove Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am unable to remove ads which are in paused status (approved limited). Could someone help me with possible reason for this. I have tried removing the Ads by enabling but it still not working. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Unable to Remove Ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Mirza Fazalullah B what exact steps are you taking to try and remove an Ad?  Note that you cannot remove an Ad using the status symbol, you'll need to select the Ad(s), then choose "Remove" from the edit menu dropdown (directly above the list of Keywords).

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Unable to Remove Ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Jon, 

Thanks for replying, I selected the Ad that has to removed and then clicked on the Edit menu drop down to remove, the error message that I see on the screen is "Changes not applied to the campaign".

Unable to Remove Ads

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Mirza Fazalullah B,

I've encountered this message before when working in a campaign that was previously removed.  Once an entity is removed, edits are no longer allowed.

Are you trying to remove ads inside of a removed campaign or removed ad group?

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’