AdWords
2.5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Unable to Edit Shared Negative Keyword List

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Am using the new interface and am unable to edit my shared negative keyword list - I did this in the shared library area in the old version but can't seem to figure it out in the new one!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kai L
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kai,

The new AdWords experience is not a full release.  I believe they still consider it in Alpha, which means that full functionality is not yet present.

You can change back to the original UI and make any changes you need to in your shared library and then return to the new UI.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Follow instructions here;

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453983?hl=en

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kai L
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Kai,

The new AdWords experience is not a full release.  I believe they still consider it in Alpha, which means that full functionality is not yet present.

You can change back to the original UI and make any changes you need to in your shared library and then return to the new UI.

Hope this helps!

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for that - thought that was the case!

Gone back into the old UI and done the bulk changes there and reverted back