AdWords
5K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Unable To open AdWord Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting this red error message box when I open account and cannot continue,

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. Please refresh this page to try again.If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page"

Things I have tried:

• restarting the computer (multiple times)
  • deleting all cookies, etc.
  • deleting all ad blocker extensions
  • tried on chrome, firefox, and ie
  • removing any firewalls

When I searched in this forum,  the problems are since 2016 and haven't solved yet till 2017 May.

Some say that it is the problems that Google Engineers are working on it.

How could we solve it?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bagan

This is a mystery and still happens to me a decade after first experiencing it. 

You've tried everything, the only other element you're missing is time. This usually (always) goes away in a few hours for me. 

Are you still experiencing it?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I have tried it for a week but it still happened.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That problem still haven't solved.

I have done many things.

Clear cookies, Restart, Disable all plugins, Allow Javascript, etc.

But, still not working yet.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

That problem still haven't solved.

I'm giving training for Adwords.

When my students open adwords account, only 40 to 50% can open the account. The rest got the problems "There was an error with your operation."

I suggest to Clear cookies, Restart, Disable all plugins, Open new adword account with other email.

Some are Ok but some are still not OK yet.

What will be the right solutions for it?

AdWords keeps showing "refresh this page" error message" when open new adwords account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting this error when I open new Adwords Account.

"There was an error with your operation. If you were trying to make a change, it may not have saved. 

Please refresh this page to try again.  If the error continues, log out of your AdWords account, then log in again and return to this page."

I'm giving training for Adwords.

When my students open adwords account, only 40 to 50% can open the account. The rest got the problems "There was an error with your operation."

I suggest to Clear cookies, Restart, Disable all plugins, Open new adword account with other email.

Some are Ok but some are still not Ok yet.

What is the best solutions for it?

AdWords keeps showing "refresh this page" error message" when open new adwords account

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Hi,

It is not advised that students open new AdWords accounts for training as you are setting them up to be banned from ever using AdWords again (which would defeat the purpose of training!). It is a very serious action to open an AdWords account. Please consider what you are doing with respect to your students. 

I am also going to ask you to not post in more than one thread about your issue. You are now posting in three different threads for your same issue. This is spamming our community, which is not allowed. 

I will now merge this thread with your other one. 

Kind Regards,

James