AdWords
2.1K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

U.S. vs India Credits and Debits

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've had an AdWords account for a number of years. Each time I ever had a problem regarding billing I've called support and spoken with a U.S. representative and have been able to workout any Billing issues and receive a satisfactory explanation of the problem. This recent billing difficulty has lasted over 30days. At the end of July I found a debt and credit complication, the first couple phone calls I attempted to explain the matter to the AdWord India rep., after discussing the matter at length with the AdWords India rep. I realized he/she did not have a complete understanding or training of U.S. credit and debit system. After a 30 day endeavor via email, phone calls and smoke signals for HELP! I have had No response form Mountain View. The Language Barrier between United States and India is to difficult when it comes to money and my money is important to me. In the past I've had many satisfactory interactions with India representatives, but this interrelationship is very frustrating and stressful. Google is losing money and I am also losing money not able to Advertise the business through AdWords. I may have to cancel my AdWords account if I can not resolve this matter.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: U.S. vs India Credits and Debits

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Julie B,

Have you tried another support method instead of calling? If you open AdWords, click on the gear icon and then click Help, you will see other method to communicate, which hopefully works better for you. 

You can also try these contacts:

Call

Speak with an AdWords expert from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday at 1-866-2GOOGLE (246-6453) in English and Spanish.

Calling from a different country? See our full list of phone numbers

Video Call

Talk face-to-face with an AdWords expert from 4:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday through Friday. To get connected, you’ll need a headset and a microphone for your computer. Start a video call now

Chat

Get immediate help online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Live experts are standing by. Chat now

Email

Fill out our contact form to email us with any questions you have about your advertising, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Email us now

Unfortunately, no one here will be able to see or access your AdWords account, so AdWords Support are the ones that have to work with you.

Kind Regards,

James 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you Mr. Clemens, since email and phone calls have failed, we will try video call Monday.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Very welcome.

Please let us know how things go and if you get things resolved with video chat.

Happy Saturday,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mr. Clemens, since Tuesday this week I've attempted to use video chat each day, the display system portal states "video chat support not available at this time" - On Saturday, I emailed again, with no response as of yet. I'll keep trying. Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nothing has worked!!! Has Google touch with U.S. consumers.