U.S. Site Suspended, "Not Available in India" as reason. Issue: It IS AVAILABLE in India.
This is so crazy, it would be funny if it wasn't so devastating. In short:
1) We have multiple accounts all pointing to AutoMall.com
2) All of our ads across all accounts, campaigns and ad groups are disapproved due to: "site suspended."
3) Reason given: website is not available in India.
4) Google Support cites this URL https://www.site24x7.com/check-website-availability.html as tool showing site does not show in India -- according to this website, AutoMall.com as well as Google.com do not show in India.
5) According to Google Analytics, AutoMall.com receives traffic from India. According to https://www.whatsmydns.net, AutoMall.com is available in India.
6) Despite providing this information to Google Support, site remains suspended because...it is not available in India.
7) Ultimate irony: AutoMall.com has been running ads for nearly as long as AdWords has been available AND it only targets the U.S. market. We don't do business in India and we don't advertise in India and yet, our U.S. targeted ads are suspended because, why? Because the website "is not available in India" even though it is available in India.
What can we possibly do to fix this? I've attached a screen shot to Google Support, I've discussed this with them on the phone and via email and have sent requests for site review, ad review, etc.
U.S. Site Suspended, "Not Available in India" as reason. Issue: It IS AVAILABLE in India.[ Edited ]
February 2017 - last edited February 2017
Hi @Bill J,
I did a check for you and the same tool showed that your site was available okay in India. It translates to me that sometimes it is while sometimes it isn't. According to Policy the site should be viewable all the time anywhere globally. Your notice about Google.com maybe interesting or even surprising to some extent, however, it does not make your website compliant. How to fix the issue in terms of technical changes needed is beyond the scope of this community.
Please be sure that I hear the pain and do appreciate the subtle irony in your post.