AdWords
4.6K members online now
For issues or questions regarding logging in, account access, or account security
Guide Me
star_border

Two different campaigns with same keywords but different location

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HI,
I have a campaign for UK or a online service for specified group. I am now starting the same adwords campaign for other market. I have basically copierd the first campaign and made some changes to some keywords, but the majority is the same. 
The first campaing is set for only UK, the other for only Ireland. If those 2 have the same keywords, will they trigger correctly? Or will adwords have problem to decide and will ads have problems to be shown correctly. Could help me with that? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There will not be a problem with your approach. As long as the campaigns are targeting different and unique areas then AdWords will serve the correct ad based on the user's location.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Archit (Top Contributor)
June 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

There will not be a problem with your approach. As long as the campaigns are targeting different and unique areas then AdWords will serve the correct ad based on the user's location.

Jim Vaillancourt, AdWords Top Contributor, LinkedIn
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Agreed with +Jimvaillancourt, There will no issue if you are targetting different locations.